Saturday, September 13, 2008

Everything God created is good:

Looking at our world, sometimes it is difficult to imagine the earth with everything good; but that is how Adam found it! Genesis 1 tells us that all the things God created were good and He was pleased with them.
Everything was perfect and fit for its purpose. This included Adam. He was whole, healthy, spirit, soul and body. God gave him a beautiful wife whom he named Woman
Instead of having a grateful heart, Adam and Eve chose to question God's intent. Sometimes I find myself doing the same, walking in fear, worry and doubt. But for the love of God, the Holy Spirit is always there to remind me of who I am in Christ. I am a child of God, coheir with Jesus Christ. God has given me everything that pertains to life and godliness. Why should I worry or complain ? When God is on ny side whom should I fear?
I have to give thanks to our loving Father for making me in His image and for giving me His Spirit to dwell in me. What a privilege what an honor!I will bless the Lord all the days of my life.

No comments: